The health of our customers is upmost in our minds, so following Scottish Government regulations, we have devised some guidelines for our customers
to observe before and during an appointment.
Please read these carefully.
1. Booking in advance is required.
For existing customers, please let us know in advance of any changes to your health.
For new customers, to avoid unnecessary time spent in the premises, please complete and return the online Consultation form prior to your appointment.
For all customers, please complete and submit online the Covid-19 Screening and Consent form within 2 days of your appointment.
We will send you the links to these forms near the time of your appointment.
Also, following government regulations, we're obliged to keep your contact details for 21 days in order to provide information to Covid-19 Test and Protect if required.
2. If you develop any symptoms of Covid-19, please let us know as early as possible. If you need to cancel, no penalty or cancellation fee will apply.
3. Please come punctually and come by yourself, with the exception of under-16s, who must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
4. You must wear a face mask throughout your visit unless you have a medical condition, and be assured we will be using appropriate PPE during your visit.
5. We provide loose fitting massage clothes for your treatment, but if you want, you can bring your own, and if you need a drink, please bring your own at this time.
6. Upon arrival, please sterilise your hands and avoid touching anything unnecessarily, and please remove your shoes. Sanitised slippers are available for you to wear.
7. We will also take your temperature upon arrival.
8. A container will be provided for you to put your clothes and belongings in when you get changed. When the session is over, please leave your massage clothes in the container.
9. Payment can be made by debit or credit card. If you need to pay by cash, please bring the correct amount if you can.
10. To arrange the next appointment, we will contact you as soon as possible to set a suitable date and time, so please let us know at the end of the session if you would like to do this.
11. The best way to contact us is to leave a message through the website - contact us. Alternatively, send us a text message 07979 284257, or a message on our Facebook page. We will respond as soon as possible.
12. Thank you for your patience and congratulations on getting to the end!!
We look forward to welcoming you to Thamma.