The health of our customers is upmost in our minds, so following Scottish Government guidance, we have devised a list of guidelines we would ask our customers
to observe before and during an appointment.
Please read these carefully.
1. Booking in advance is required.
For existing customers, please let us know in advance of any changes to your health.
For new customers, to avoid unnecessary time spent in the premises, please complete and return the online Consultation form prior to your appointment.
For all customers, please complete and return the online Covid-19 Screening and Consent form within 2 days of your provisional appointment.
*Also following government guidelines, we're obliged to keep your contact details for 21 days in order to provide information to Covid-19 Test and Protect if required.
2. If you develop any symptoms of Covid-19, please let us know as early as possible. If you need to cancel, no penalty or cancellation fee will apply. We will be taking your temperature upon arrival. In addition, if you are considered a high‐risk client, it may not be possible to see you at this time.
3. Please only come punctually at your appointment time as we will need to clean and sanitise the treatment area and all equipment, and ventilate the area before each appointment. We will greet you at the door at your appointed time.
4. Please come by yourself as only one customer is allow in the shop at the time, with the exception of under-16s, who must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
5. If you have a face mask, please wear it but if you don’t, we will supply you with one to wear throughout your session unless you have a medical condition which prevents you from wearing one. Be assured we will be using appropriate PPE during your visit.
6. Upon arrival, you should remove your shoes or wear disposable plastic covers, which are provided. Alternatively, there are sanitised slippers available.
7. Please sterilise your hands as soon as you enter the premises and avoid touching anything unnecessarily. And please sterilise your hands before leaving.
8. There will be a container in which to put your belongings and clothes in when you get changed.
9. Unfortunately, face massages cannot be given at this time.
10. When the session is over, please leave your massage clothes in the container and try not to touch anything as you leave. Please keep your mask on until you exit the premises.
11. Payment can be made prior to the appointment via Direct Transfer but debit or credit card payments are available. If you need to pay by cash, please bring the correct money if you can.
12. To arrange the next appointment, we will contact you as soon as possible to set a suitable date and time, so please let us know if you would like a follow up before leaving.
13. The best way to contact us is to leave a message through the website - contact us. Alternatively, send us a text message 07979 284257, a private message on Facebook or on WhatsApp. We will get in touch as soon as possible.
14. Please note appointments will be spaced further apart than usual to enable disinfection of the practice space, therapy area, equipment and facilities.
15. Thank you for your patience and congratulations on getting to the end!!
We look forward to welcoming you to our premises.