The health of our customers is upmost in our minds, so following Scottish Government guidance, we have devised a list of guidelines we would ask our customers
to observe before and during an appointment.
Please read these carefully.
1. Booking in advance is required.
For existing customers, please let us know in advance of any changes to your health.
For new customers, to avoid unnecessary time spent in the premises, please complete and return the online Consultation form prior to your appointment.
For all customers, please complete and return the online Covid-19 Screening and Consent form within 2 days of your appointment.
*Also, following government guidelines, we're obliged to keep your contact details for 21 days in order to provide information to Covid-19 Test and Protect if required.
2. If you develop any symptoms of Covid-19, please let us know as early as possible. If you need to cancel, no penalty or cancellation fee will apply. We will be taking your temperature upon arrival. In addition, if you are considered a high‐risk client, it may not be possible to see you at this time.
3. Please only come punctually at your appointment time as we will need to clean and sanitise the treatment area and all equipment, and ventilate the area before each appointment.
4. Please come by yourself as only one customer is allowed in the shop at a time, with the exception of under-16s, who must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
5. You must wear a face mask. If you don’t have one, we will supply you with one to wear throughout your treatment unless you have a medical condition which prevents you from wearing one. Be assured we will be using appropriate PPE during your visit.
6. Please sterilise your hands as soon as you enter the premises and avoid touching anything unnecessarily. And please sterilise your hands before leaving.
7. Upon arrival, please remove your shoes. Sanitised slippers are available for you to wear.
8. A container will be provided for you to put your clothes and belongings in when you get changed.
9. Unfortunately, face massages cannot be given at this time.
10. When the session is over, please leave your massage clothes in the container and try not to touch anything as you leave. Please keep your mask on until you exit the premises.
11. Payment can be made prior to the appointment via Direct Transfer but debit or credit card payments are available. If you need to pay by cash, please bring the correct amount if you can.
12. To arrange the next appointment, we will contact you as soon as possible to set a suitable date and time, so please let us know at the end of the session if you would like a follow up.
13. The best way to contact us is to leave a message through the website - contact us. Alternatively, send us a text message 07979 284257, or a private message on Facebook or on WhatsApp. We will respond as soon as possible.
14. Please note appointments will be spaced further apart than usual to enable disinfection of the therapy area, equipment and facilities.
15. Thank you for your patience and congratulations on getting to the end!!
We look forward to welcoming you to our premises.